Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back in the Saddle

I have several blogs that I follow, whether they know it or not, and I really wanted to do the same. Not that I am very interesting or have an exciting life, but to reflect on my time with the kids in my youth group, directing and counseling at church camp and seminary experiences. I dropped off posting because last fall was so extremely stressful and busy. I will do a little catch-up and then hopefully begin anew:)

Last fall, not long after my last post:

-Breakdown when I had problems writing my final papers for seminary
-The company I work for during the day announces a 'workforce reduction.'
-I decide to take the voluntary separation from my day job (that I hate, btw)
-I start applying for jobs right away and fairly consistently
-Christmas!
-New Years
-I go into a "Twilight Coma" and read all 4 books. It was awesome, but couldn't do anything BUT read them.
-No job in January:(
-I finally get some interviews in February!
-By the end of February I got the call of a job offe! Hooray! I was so excited!
-March 2 I started as a Global Services Transaction Processor at State Street! Wahoo!

That about covers things... Now I will try to keep up on the more fun stuff:)

No comments: